The goal of this tutorial is to provide Users instructions on how to set up a Voicemail Drop.
Voicemail Drops are pre-recorded greetings that auto play when a call leads to a prospect’s voicemail.
- Team Member
- Team Lead
How to Create a Voicemail Drop
- Select User from the Toolbar
- Click Phone then Voicemail Drop
- Click Add
- Create a Voicemail Label
- Click Record Voicemail to begin your voicemail greeting
- Click Save Voicemail or Re-record if you need another take
- An alert will appear confirming you successfully saved your voicemail drop greeting.
- Select the menu options icon to adjust playback speed or download your voicemail
- Check Active to turn on your voicemail drop
- Check Autoplay to drop greeting when you select Voicemail from a call that is not answered